1. I’m thankful that I’m a little bit crafty and was able to make some cat ears really quickly before work
2. I’m thankful that I have a job where it’s ok to dress up
3. I’m thankful that I accept and embrace how much of a dork I am and allow myself to enjoy wearing ears and whiskers without worrying that someone will think I’m weird
Today I’m thankful for
1. A sweet husband who occasionally takes care of the dogs in the morning so that I can sleep a little longer
2. The sentiments that can be communicated through a hug when words are inadequate
3. The closure that a funeral service brings, even though it’s often very, very hard to get through
1. Today I’m thankful for my Irish dance class. I’ve wanted to learn it since I was in 7th grade so it’s very cool to be crossing it off my list.
2. I’m also thankful for yoga. Practicing yoga has really taught me to listen to my body and follow its cues, which I’m pretty sure kept me from vomiting tonight since I went to dance class with a belly full of water (good idea to hydrate prior to class, just poor timing).
3. I’m thankful for my slow cooker. I put in onions, carrots, potatoes, and chicken before I left for dance class and was greeted by deliciousness on the air when I returned.
1. I’m thankful for personal development materials that have caused me to push myself out of my comfort zone so that I can grow.
2. I’m thankful for the inner strength that I’m discovering, turns out I had it all along.
3. I’m thankful for the new friendships I’m making. I have so many wonderful people in my life!
1. I’m thankful for my job. It can be heartbreaking at times but I believe that it’s exactly where I’m supposed to be at this time.
2. I’m thankful for hope that there is something more beyond this life.
3. I’m thankful for my co workers as we grieve together today over the loss of a very sweet and special little one.
1. I’m thankful that I push myself to try new things, even when it’s way out of my comfort zone.
2. I’m thankful for an awesome sister-in-law and brother-in-law who open their home (and kitchen!) to me when I’m away from home.
3. I’m thankful to be back home with my spouse and dog(s).
My life is so full right now!
1. I’m thankful for accountability. I started exercising and being mindful of my nutrition with the help of a group of friends online and am finally getting on track with my health after years of struggling. I feel great and am so glad that my college study buddy reached out to invite me to join her!
2. I’m thankful for continuing education. I’m about to head to Lansing to begin a course in Reflexology. I don’t expect that I’ll make a business out of it, as I really love my career as a nurse, but I think it will be a lovely complement to my knowledge and skill set.
3. I’m thankful for a job that compensates me well for my time. I was able to have the whole year of Reflexology courses paid for with just a handful of overtime shifts. I know a lot of people are not in that place and I don’t take it for granted.